Humor (Ha Ha Ha!)
- Isolatr, the site that helps you stay away from annoying potential "friends".
A parody of the various social-networking sites/programs.
- A funny Flash game about George W. Bush.
- Landover Baptist -- an "over-the-top"
parody of Christian fundamentalist extremism. (At least I hope it's a parody...)
- White House
Site Parody (from the time of the Clinton administration)
- Whitehouse.net has a more current parody of
the G. W. Bush White House.
- The Canadian Internet Licensing Board
wants Canadian webmasters to register so that the same Canadian Content
Quotas can be enforced on them as on TV and radio stations.
- If you were looking for the web site of the animal-rights group PETA,
and tried peta.org, a few years ago you would instead find the site of
of People Eating Tasty Animals, which
really got a rise out of PETA types! (A file of hate mail received
by the site is included.) However, PETA got the domain suspended, and years later, finally
won a court case to take it over themselves, so it now goes to their
real site. The "joke" site moved to a different address, where it still is, but unfortunately
it hasn't been updated in a long time.
- Dihydrogen Monoxide: Threat
or boon? The
DHMO Research Division has the facts!
Has Two Mommies -- Satire of political correctness.
- W. Gauthier Marx for Dictator of Florida --
a humorous candidate.
- Panexa, a parody of all of those silly prescription medication ads you're
seeing all over the place these days.
This page was first created 04 Jan 1996, and was last modified 20 May 2006.
Copyright © 1995-2011 by Daniel R. Tobias. All rights reserved.